Main Content

Documents and Forms

All activities outside of regular meetings and O-Rides will require some type of paperwork.

For all these activities forms 160 & 163 must be on file along with a copy of health insurance card. 

Cadet permission slips, when needed, will be distributed under Events on the website and will also be available through Discord. 

© 2021 Civil Air Patrol. All rights reserved.